METAVERSE OF MAGIC PLAYER INTERACTIONS
5th November 2023 – 15th January 2024 for all performances.
Promotion Entry Period
At each performance as logged in to the intranet of the production with the information required completed.
Post each performance for the Leaderboard Winners End of Each season (City), One x Grand Prize will be drawn within 1 week of the final performance in each Season.
Who may enter
All Ticket Holders at each performance over 18 years of age are eligible to enter. Those under 18 will need permission from a legal guardian who must be over 18 years of age.
How to enter/play (Eligible Ticket holders Only).
- An eligible audience member must utilize the QR Code and log in provided to them at the point of entry to the venue to join and participate in the game/competition portion of a performance.
- Scores will be earned along with other contestants that are playing the game during any individual performance.
- The winners of the performance game will be displayed on a leader board at the end of the show if required information has been entered.
- The members must then fill out the form on the landing page by entering in their correct details and agreeing to opt into marketing & gaming communications at the end of the performance.
- All fields of the form are mandatory and must be completed before submission.
- Once the member submits the Entry form, their entry into the Grand Prize competition will be started and if a winner at that performance by featuring a high score on the leaderboard, you will be able to collect your minor prize at the venue.
- The winners must present themselves in person no later than 20 Minutes after the performance to collect their minor prize in person.
- If a winner does not present themselves 20 minutes after the performance, the next winner on the leaderboard will be due the prize for that position.
- All winners for each performance will enter a draw for a Grand Prize at the end of each season for the best player and high score in each season.
- First Place = A merchandise pack/Item to the value of $30.00 AUD
- Grand Prize = A gaming console prize to the value of $800.00 AUD
Sydney Coliseum Theatre
33 Railway Street Rooty Hill, NSW, 2766
Canberra Theatre Center
Civic Square, London Circuit, Canberra ACT, 2608
Queensland Performing Arts Center
Cnr of Grey and Melbourne Street, South Bank QLD 4101
General Terms and Conditions
- All decisions of JoCo Productions Pty Ltd (and its representatives) are final.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or exchanged to another person or for any other object, cash amount or value, unless authorized by the Promoter.
- JoCo Productions Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with winning any prizes, other than stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- JoCo Productions Pty Ltd reserves the right to:
- Verify the validity of entries (including but not limited to, the Eligible Member’s/Patrons identity and age). If a Winner cannot provide suitable proof of identification at the time, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered; and
- Disqualify any Patron that has not acted in good faith and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- A record of all Winners will be kept.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other material relating to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will
- Entry is only open to Audience members (ticket holders only) aged 18 years and over or with the express permission of a legal Guardian.
- JoCo Productions Pty Ltd reserves the right and license to use a selected entrant’s name, suburb, photograph, image and likeness for the purpose of promoting and advertising The Metaverse of Magic.
- Subject to law, JoCo Productions Pty Ltd (including its employees, agents and contractors) has no liability to any person for injury (including death), loss or
damage whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with this Competition (including the awarding, condition, use or misuse of the prizes). This clause does not apply to the extent that JoCo Productions Pty liability (if any) arises from an act or omission of JoCo Productions Pty Ltd in respect of its supply of services and/or goods to the prize winner in the ordinary course of JoCo Productions Pty Ltd business.
- If for any reason this Competition is unable to run as stated above due to technical issues etc., the Promoter reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions
to run this competition in the fairest way possible with the least disruption including the ability to cancel the competition without further reasoning or explanation.
- JoCo Productions Pty Ltd decision in connection with any aspect of this Competition will be binding and final on every entrant.
- JoCo Productions Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel or alter this promotion at any time (such as in the case of unforeseen circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control), subject to compliance with any Fair-Trading guidelines.
- Any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in the immediate disqualification of any entrant.
- Disqualification will be at JoCo Productions Pty Ltd’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AII decisions are final and are at the discretion of JoCo Productions Pty Ltd Management.
- Customer Service will check to ensure all winners are opted into Marketing & Gaming communication when they join the game.
- By agreeing to attend the performance, and pay the Ticket price, it is agreed that the competition aspect is a separate event and can be canceled as part of the performance at any time subject to JoCo Production Pty Ltd Sole Discretion.
- Metaverse of Magic is produced in Australia by JONES Theatrical Group and the production company JoCo Production Pty Ltd.
contact us. See contact details below.
- Personal information is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”) as:
“Information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
- Whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
- Whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
- The Privacy Act was most recently amended on 12 March 2014. The new legislation includes thirteen Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). The APPs regulate the way companies collect, use, hold and disclose personal information.
HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. The Company collects personal information in several ways. The most common ways we collect personal information include:
8.1 From application forms (online or hard copy or completed via telephone): when individuals apply to become members of clubs run by us, or subscribe to marketing or communications lists, for the purpose of providing news, information, offers and other services in accordance with terms and conditions of the club or list.
8.2 From competition entries and promotions: where individuals provide personal information at the time of entry via the competition entry form. Personal information is collected for the purpose of running the competition or promotion, determining and contacting the winner(s) and, unless otherwise noted, to use for direct marketing purposes including to send marketing communications via electronic means in accordance with section 15 of this policy.
8.3 From order forms (online or hard copy or via telephone): when goods and services are ordered by distributors and retailers: for the purpose of fulfilling the order and delivering the goods, and to maintain our relationship with the individual concerned.
8.4 From telephone, email, written and in-person enquiries directed to us: for the purposes of responding to enquires.
8.5 From business contacts, including contracts and business cards: when you enter into transactions with us or otherwise interact with us in a business context.
8.6 From online or hard copy surveys: for the purpose of reviewing and analysing the results and following up on results.
8.7 Any messages or comments submitted to us via the Site which may include personal information such as your name, email address and telephone number.
8.8 From our primary ticketing agency when individuals have given the ticketing agency permission for the ticketing agency to provide the individuals’ Personal Information to presenters/producers related to the event for the purpose of providing information about future events.
8.9 From public registers including social networks such as LinkedIn: if you have made this information available, for the purpose of obtaining your contact details.
8.10 From Sites through automatic processes such as cookies. Cookies are used to better understand users and improve the layout and functionality of our Sites by collecting information such as date, time and duration of visits and which pages are most accessed. This tracking is conducted in such a way as to ensure the anonymity of visitors to Sites. While cookies may identify the computer, it should not identify the individual. With most internet browsers, users can erase cookies from their computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, some parts of this Site may not function fully for users to that disallow cookies.
9. Our Sites may collect other information that may or may not be personal information. For each visitor to the Site, our server automatically recognises and stores the individual’s “IP address” (eg. the domain name or Internet protocol address), the type of Internet browser being used, the address of the site that “referred” the individual to our website and clickstream data. If this information cannot be used or combined with other data to identify you, it will not be personal information.
10. We also collect personal information for the purpose of providing you with any goods or services that you request, to update our Sites, to improve the services or goods that we provide and to develop our business.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
11. We aim to only collect personal information that is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you have disclosed it, or as required by law.
12. If you ask us to provide you with information, goods or services, sign up to join one of our clubs or mailing lists, or submit a competition entry form, you will be asked to provide contact
information (such as your name, telephone number, postal address and email address). You may also be asked for demographic information (such as your age and gender) and/or profile data (such as entertainment preferences e.g. what type of films you prefer).
13. In some instances, we may need to ask you for additional information necessary to provide you with the goods or services you have requested. When we ask you for further information in addition to that you provide to us initially, we will tell you why we are collecting that information.
14. We aim to only collect information that is necessary to provide you with any service you have requested. If you would prefer to remain anonymous, we are happy to still deal with you if we don’t need to know who you are. Instances where this may be possible include where you are providing us with anonymous feedback that does not require a response.
15. We do not collect sensitive personal information.
DIRECT MARKETING AND ELECTRONIC UPDATES
16. In some instances, where you have provided consent, or consent is deemed to have been provided or conferred (in compliance with the APPs) we may use your personal information for the purpose of sending you marketing communications including by electronic means, SMS, MMS for an unlimited period. You may opt-out of receiving such messages at any time provided such messages are sent by us. We will give you the opportunity to opt-out within the message that we send to you. You may also opt-out by contacting us (using the
details provided below).
17. In some instances, where you have provided consent, or consent is deemed to have been provided or conferred (in compliance with the APPs) we may also send you electronic updates including via email, SMS, MMS, for an unlimited period relating to products or services you have ordered, used or enquired about, to keep you informed of changes to the Site, and the products or services offered via the Site or from other production companies. You may opt-out of receiving such messages at any time provided such messages are sent by us. We will give you the opportunity to opt-out within the message that we send to you. You may also opt-out by contacting us (using the details provided below).
18. Any information we collect about you will be kept securely by us unless an event beyond our control disrupts the measures we have in place. We use up-to-date security, firewall, anti-virus and encryption software to ensure the security of the data we keep and to prevent unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. We have procedures in place with regards to staff access to personal information and ensure that only those staff who need to know have access to your information.
19. We will only store personal information for so long as it is required either to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or to fulfill our obligations at law. We will conduct regular reviews of the personal information we hold and destroy or de-identify information no longer required.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
20. Generally, personal information will not be disclosed to individuals or organisations outside of the Company without your prior consent. However, in the circumstances described below, personal information may be disclosed to:
20.1 Essential service providers: There may be other companies that we rely on to provide goods or services to you. We may be required to provide your personal information to these companies to ensure that we can deliver goods or services to you.
20.2 Law enforcement or government bodies: There are exceptions under the Privacy Act with regards to the provision of personal information to law enforcement or government bodies. When a legitimate request is sent to us by law enforcement or government body we will comply with that request and may provide personal information about you without your consent.
20.3 Companies related to us or who take control or part or all our business: In providing personal information to us you will need to be aware of the possibility that, in future, another company may take control of part or all of our business. In that case, your personal information will be provided to that company.
21. If we disclose personal information to a third party under outsourcing or contracting arrangements (a service provider), we will take steps to ensure that they have:
21.1 Signed a binding agreement (reviewed by our Legal Counsel);
21.2 Handle the personal information in a manner consistent with the APPs (regardless of whether they are a small business, or would otherwise be exempt from the Privacy Act);
21.3 Only use the personal information in order to provide specific services or to perform the specific functions required; and
21.4 Store the personal information securely, and only for as long as is necessary to provide the required services to perform the required functions.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
23. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to seek access and to update or correct the personal information that we hold about you. If you wish to exercise your right under the Privacy Act to seek access to the personal information held for you, you should make the request in writing (to the address specified below).
24. Ordinarily, we will not charge for providing access/copies of personal information we hold about you, and will generally respond to access requests of this type within 30 days. If we anticipate there being a fee (for the time we spend locating and compiling the information you have asked for) we will provide you with an estimate before proceeding. If a fee is payable, it will be based on an hourly rate plus the cost of photocopying or other out of pocket expenses. For legal and administrative reasons we may also store records containing personal information in archives. Access to these historical records may result in a charge being incurred (an estimate will be provided to you prior). Due to the nature of archive, requests for access to historical records may take longer to process than with current records.
25. You may correct the personal information we hold about you at any time, you should make the request in writing (to the address specified below). We do not charge a fee to correct personal information held.
26. On review of your request, if we agree that the personal information held is not accurate, complete and up to date, it will be corrected by the appropriate person. If we do not agree, you will be provided with the reason(s) for the views and the opportunity to make a statement of your view and have it included with the information held.
27. You have a right to complain to us if you are concerned about your privacy, how we have dealt with your personal information or in relation to the Privacy Act.
28. If you are concerned about how we have dealt with your personal information you should first contact us (using the details set out below). We will endeavour to send you a written response within 10 business days.
29. If you are not satisfied with the way we have managed or attempted to resolve your complaint you may complain to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by calling them on 1300 363 992, via their website at www.oaic.gov.au or by mail to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
30. Our Sites contain links to third party websites for individual’s convenience and information. Individuals should be aware that when they access a third-party website, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of that third party and will not be liable for any use or disclosure your personal
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
JONES Theatrical Group
Website – http://www.jonestg.co/
Email – email@example.com
JoCo Productions Pty Ltd
Website – www.metaverseofmagic.com
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org